• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Hello All

optimizepress
E

eric_galuppo

Hi everyone! My name is Eric. I purchased the master business builder course and joined as a premium member to teach my wife and 9 year old son how to do this. I've been working as an online marketer for a number of years, but my wife recently asked what she would do if something happened to me. I thought she had a good point. Organizing my thoughts and teaching her step by step is not my strong suit, so I got this course. I'll be doing it with her and my son. Looking forward to creating some winning campaigns. My only question is where is the best place to start? Once I got in here I see there is all these other courses. My goal is to get them through the basics as fast as possible then get a profitable campaign up and running within a month. We have scheduled 1 1/2 hrs Mon-Fri. to work on this. If you could provide the clearest most direct path, I would really appreciate it.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there! Start with the fast start steps and have them go through the 4 starter videos so they know what AM is. Then read the AM certification course. These 2 things will show them the business and let them understand what is AM. Then I would have them build a campaign in a niche. Maybe make it like a contest who can make the first winning campaign....kinda thing. The video course will teach how to build a list but if they want to build campaigns just with landers or direct linking then I would suggest checking out the CPA Certification course, and this follow along so they know how a winning campaign is built and what is involved. > http://powerhouseaffiliate.com/forum...ve-you-hanging

Also have them join our FB group where we often post stuff. If they want to do a follow along campaign here we are here to help and answer any questions.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
S

Superx

just follow what joey has said its excellent advice, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

E

eric_galuppo

Thanks for the advise. We just finished the first 4 introductory videos and are excited to get started.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush