• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

CPV Labs and Microsoft Ads API Integration

optimizepress

cory_schop

Premium Member
Reaction score
Has anyone successfully set this up ? I am having issues and so far support hasn't been able to help.

1) I created and connected the integration, and got my Developer Key. Added the dev key on the "API Integrations" page of CPV Labs Pro and it is showing as Status completed . I made sure my MS and CPV Labs campaign names were the same but it doesn't seem to be syncing.

2) Is setup the cron job and it is running based on what I can see in the "Error Log" but it's not finding any campaigns to import spend data .

One potential issue I think could be the case is I am using a Manager Account for Microsoft Ads and maybe that is conflicting somehow but support says that shouldn't be the case.

@joeybabbs Do you have this API setup?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone successfully set this up ? I am having issues and so far support hasn't been able to help.

1) I created and connected the integration, and got my Developer Key. Added the dev key on the "API Integrations" page of CPV Labs Pro and it is showing as Status completed . I made sure my MS and CPV Labs campaign names were the same but it doesn't seem to be syncing.

2) Is setup the cron job and it is running based on what I can see in the "Error Log" but it's not finding any campaigns to import spend data .

One potential issue I think could be the case is I am using a Manager Account for Microsoft Ads and maybe that is conflicting somehow but support says that shouldn't be the case.

@joeybabbs Do you have this API setup?
Hi I am sorry I have not set this up for myself. Are you referring to Microsoft support or CPV Lab support?

Maybe CPV Lab would have others who have had success and might know more about it than the microsoft folks?

cory_schop

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi I am sorry I have not set this up for myself. Are you referring to Microsoft support or CPV Lab support?

Maybe CPV Lab would have others who have had success and might know more about it than the microsoft folks?
Yes, been trying to figure it out with CPV Labs Support. We've had no luck. It imports all the spend data so I really want to get it setup.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush