• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

CPV Lab & Vault Media Payments.

optimizepress

proaff

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I joined 2 days back and have gone through most of the content and case studies. I particularly liked the case studies that are available and have learned a good deal from them. As for my questions, here are they:

1) Does CPVLab Pro comes with token templates for the most commonly used traffic sources? Also how has been your overall experience with CPVLab? Have there been any issues with it?

2) Does Vault Media (affiliate network) pay on a Weekly-Net 7 schedule? Also what's the payment threshold for payment of commissions?

Thanks
Gaurav

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I joined 2 days back and have gone through most of the content and case studies. I particularly liked the case studies that are available and have learned a good deal from them. As for my questions, here are they:

1) Does CPVLab Pro comes with token templates for the most commonly used traffic sources? Also how has been your overall experience with CPVLab? Have there been any issues with it?

2) Does Vault Media (affiliate network) pay on a Weekly-Net 7 schedule? Also what's the payment threshold for payment of commissions?

Thanks
Gaurav

Yes CPV Lab do have templates for most major traffic sources. I use only CPV lab now and a new version is coming soon as well with several updates.

Vault Media Pays every friday for previous week. Threshold is $100. So its weekly net 5.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush