• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

CPA scams: how to avoid them

optimizepress
S

susanf

I have been noticing lots of make-believe stuff in the online marketing arena and many newbies are falling into this trap

so let me share with you what I recently learned about success in CPA marketing

Tip #1: Stay Away from non-legit CPA Networks
in order to make money from CPA, you have to join a legit network that has lots of experience in this trade.

Tip #2: Choose the most profitable CPA Offers
only promote offers that you found to bring the highest success in the most profitable niche

Tip #3: Always Test CPA offer
before you invest in CPA offers, it is necessary to spend a little advertisement budget to test and verify if it is indeed a profitable offer
best tool to use is PPC marketing/adwords.
keep track of those tests and optimize every marketing aspect in the most profitable way.

Tip #4: Promote your offers
find the best traffic sources to expose your offers to.
high profit-making offers bring in money day and night, and this is only possible when you have a good diverse traffic source

please feel free to add some more tips down below, let's make this a little free e-book for everyone to use and learn from
good luck

D

doctoroz

very helpful info
thanks for starting this helpful thread

exposing offers to consistent traffic sources where visitors are looking for exactly what you are offering is equally important as finding the most profitable offers

there are paid and free ways to drive traffic to your CPA offers

paid traffic source:
1.PPC Search Engines – Targeted Traffic Source
2.PPV networks - Targeted Traffic Source

free traffic source:
  • ·Videos
  • ·Articles Marketing
  • ·Yahoo Answers
  • ·Classified Ads, etc.

F

Facebookaphobia

good post
i've read from an article saying that these networks are not legit, are not paying
has any of had experience using or got scammed by these networks ?

Feed Flare Media
EWA
1GreatCPA
1st Class CPA
COPEAC

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush