• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

CPA Quality Reps

optimizepress

cory_schop

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice to see the quality of CPA reps has improved in 14 years since I last ran traffic. HAHA , Oh my. Couldn't believe this response. When will CPA companies realize that just because she's cute doesn't mean she makes a good rep.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 11.08.47 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 11.08.47 AM.png
    185.9 KB · Views: 16

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
OMG SMH....

What is the point of paying these people.

kansasdragon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice to see the quality of CPA reps has improved in 14 years since I last ran traffic. HAHA , Oh my. Couldn't believe this response. When will CPA companies realize that just because she's cute doesn't mean she makes a good rep.
Made me think of all the times I've been in a doctor's office and seen the Pharma reps come in... They kinda tend to be young and cute, also. But at least in that case, they do seem to know their subject matter.

But I have to admit, being 64... I do miss when beer ads were filled with girls in bikinis instead of "less calories, tastes great", so moral of the story... next time have a beer before contacting your CPA rep

cory_schop

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's like they don't want quality traffic these days. Just got this question from another rep.

Why Google/Microsoft/YouTube

And no advertising networks which have push/pop?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
It's like they don't want quality traffic these days. Just got this question from another rep.

Why Google/Microsoft/YouTube

And no advertising networks which have push/pop?
I have to admit I haven't had any AMs refer me to push and pop unless the offers they have are offer that get you banned on FB, Google, or shady low paying installs or email submits...Even then they often complain of quality so she clearly has no idea.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush