• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

CPA All day

optimizepress
P

phil_w

Hello All,

Up here in snowy Canada looking to learn the ropes of affiliate marketing and start to hone my skills and become an affiliate samurai.

I have sat on the fence peering into the world of AM and watched my nephew become wildly successful through these channels, but with a young family and a fixer upper on my hands for the last few years I never had the time to focus on getting things up and running.

Kids are a bit older and the house will never be done, but it is my time to focus on me, this opportunity and the freedom that it can bring.

Hugely pumped, and lazer focused, looking forward to growing wiser with you all.

Phil

A

ashisapoweraffiliate

Welcome to the forums, and I am sure you'll find everything you need here, including a crazy bunch of other affiliates who are on the same journey as you are on. Stopping, starting, or both, or going at it full-time. Please be sure to share your journey with us in the "follow along" section.

There's also tons to learn here, that comes with your membership. Eat 'em all up.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I too am a Canadian! :) Welcome.

P

phil_w

Thanks for the responses and encouragement guys... I am pumped to be part of this setup and trying to drink the cool aid and soak up as much as i can during the journey. Will for sure add to the follow along section, seems like a real community that you guys have created here.

Always good to have some crazy canuks around too :)

A

ashisapoweraffiliate

Hey Phil,

Don't even get started with crazy now :) But feels great to have all that cool aid finding its way into you. Do keep us posted.

Ash

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush