• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

60 days to transfer a domain?!!

optimizepress
L

lujartmarketer

Woww....I have no words to describe how frustrating this is!.
I was going full throttle following the instructions in the AM course and then I got to this surprise. I suppose I am not the only one who has experience this.

What have you guys done? (silly question perhaps)

Any constructive comments are appreciated.

Thanks
Luis

P

powerpub

Hi where is the domain registered and why are you trying to transfer it? I think it seems you are just trying to connect it to your host right?

L

lujartmarketer

Hi,
I am not sure what to answer. I was following exactly step by step the instructions in the AM Course ...
I started in namecheap, bought a domain....then went to Hostgator, bought the hosting plan that was recommended in the course ...and then found myself stuck with a message saying "Is the domain more than 60 days old?".
This is actually the second time I go through this situation. The first time I tried to implement what the course instructs with a domain I bought directly in Wordpress; so when I got to this point I thought I started with the wrong foot because I didn't do exactly what the course says in regards to namecheap, etc.
Basically I now have two domains under my name waiting to be 60 days old in order to proceed..?!

Many thanks in advance for your help/guidance

Luis

A

alexdinca1983

At what point of the installation you found the message? Have you allready installed WordPress? You can easily find a tutorial on youtube...

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush