• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

New to the PPC world

optimizepress
L

lukeharris13

Hey guys,

Newbie here! Excited to be taking the plunge and diving into the pay per call world soon enough.

Lot’s of info I see out there, some of it conflicting. I guess what I’m looking for is, straight-up, is pay per call what it once was or with all the new regulations and restrictions and insane competition is it much harder to make even a modest income from it these days? Is it even worth it for a newbie with a lower starting budget to try and break into the field and make a little money?

What do you guys recommend to a new-starter to get into good habits and make a success out of this? It can be difficult to navigate with the usual “gurus” spraying out all kinds of content on YouTube etc.

As always, any success stories or case studies would be hugely appreciated!

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
There is definitely a lot more to it. You used to be able to set up a Google search ad and let er rip on many campaigns but these days the competition is definitely a lot more advanced. I know people are doing well on FB ads as well so its still viable for affiliates. Many of the methods affiliates are using though could likely get you banned so you need to tread lightly.

I would recommend looking into some of the case studies shared by @marketcall in this thread: https://community.powerhouseaffiliate.com/threads/marketcall-needs-your-help.14862/

shigemat1120

Reaction score
When I was a beginner I failed miserably on Google ads. The traffic source is definitely not for noobs. I got the basics promoting dating offers on adult ads networks like ExoClicks first. I failed ngl but I failed cheaply. If you wanna make money as a beginner your best bet is Facebook. You don’t need to know about media buying to make money on Facebook because pixels are super smart

Last edited:

marrianaciocan

Reaction score
Hi
When I was a beginner I failed miserably on Google ads. The traffic source is definitely not for noobs. I got the basics promoting dating offers on adult ads networks like ExoClicks first. I failed ngl but I failed cheaply. If you wanna make money as a beginner your best bet is Facebook. You don’t need to know about media buying to make money on Facebook because pixels are super smart
Hi, I am new în this domain ... afiliate marketing... so my question it might sound silly...but I need to clarify somethings in my mind.

So, if I want to make Facebook ads, because that I know to do it, do I necessarily need to have a website with domain an all the staff? For me, in the beginning, it would be easier to promote on FB ads the affiliate link's of the stuff from...click bank, for example... Would that be OK?
Thanks a lot

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi

Hi, I am new în this domain ... afiliate marketing... so my question it might sound silly...but I need to clarify somethings in my mind.

So, if I want to make Facebook ads, because that I know to do it, do I necessarily need to have a website with domain an all the staff? For me, in the beginning, it would be easier to promote on FB ads the affiliate link's of the stuff from...click bank, for example... Would that be OK?
Thanks a lot
If you go run a Facebook ad to Clickbank link directly you will be banned from Facebook for life. You need to use your own domain on Facebook. There is no easy "trick".... Do the work, make a legit website or create a legit looking business website and do not use affiliate links or tracking links or redirect links in your ads on Facebook. The only domain you should be pasting into a Facebook ad as an affiliate is your own managed domain that you verify in your Facebook Business Manager before you run ads.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush