• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

What to email my list?

optimizepress

abdulla

Reaction score
So recently, I started growing an email list, and I hired someone to write me a 7-day sequence, and the emails were to help the readers better manage their diabetes. I should also mention that I pretended to be a diabetes nutritionist that wants to help the readers manage their diabetes.

I now want to move the subscribers who completed the email sequence into another list for broadcast emails. But since I am new to email marketing, I don't know what types of emails to send. I feel like if I talk about managing diabetes too much, people will get annoyed and unsubscribe.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
So recently, I started growing an email list, and I hired someone to write me a 7-day sequence, and the emails were to help the readers better manage their diabetes. I should also mention that I pretended to be a diabetes nutritionist that wants to help the readers manage their diabetes.

I now want to move the subscribers who completed the email sequence into another list for broadcast emails. But since I am new to email marketing, I don't know what types of emails to send. I feel like if I talk about managing diabetes too much, people will get annoyed and unsubscribe.
I would start focussing on health and weight loss and heart health.

Check for traits of people who have diabetes - examples - poor diet, physical inactivity, alcohol use, and smoking

hazelgrecia5

Reaction score
Image result for What to email my list?
The 8 best ways to build an email list from scratch
  1. Enticing content upgrades.
  2. Exit-intent pop-ups.
  3. Fully or partially gated content.
  4. Squeeze pages.
  5. Loyalty and referral programs.
  6. Discounts and deals.
  7. Exclusive notifications.
  8. Social media.

bryan_hartson185

Reaction score
careful on portraying yourself as a professional in a field that you're not. Could get in lot 'O trouble there.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter