• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Offer Selection Fail

optimizepress

hbmedia

Premium Member
Reaction score
Over the last month, I have the big goose egg on mainstream offers with Clickbank and MaxBounty. I really need to learn what offers to take.
So far, I'm using paid traffic to test the processes until organics kick in on my fleet of sites. The two that I hit hard are both Nutra and

1709914039455.png

I do have Anstrex. Perhaps I need to learn that better to find things that are becoming "hot". I'm not doing spark at clickbank. Seems like they really spam the crap out of affiliates for upsells

cory_schop

Premium Member
Reaction score
Over the last month, I have the big goose egg on mainstream offers with Clickbank and MaxBounty. I really need to learn what offers to take.
So far, I'm using paid traffic to test the processes until organics kick in on my fleet of sites. The two that I hit hard are both Nutra and

View attachment 15235

I do have Anstrex. Perhaps I need to learn that better to find things that are becoming "hot". I'm not doing spark at clickbank. Seems like they really spam the crap out of affiliates for upsells
Maybe it's the traffic source(s) you are using and not the offers. What type of traffic were you running these offers on?

Craig_Optimizer

Premium Member
Reaction score
I would say its the traffic sources.... Push will be very hard to convert into sales with these offers. Native stands a better chance. Looking at the amount of hops it appears you are also direct linking? or it could be landing page issue.

But I think I am with you. Offers probably have been killed.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree - push will be next to impossible to make profitable on Clickbank offers - especially if you are direct linking. Are you using landing pages? If so maybe stick to just native for now and pick a network that offers an account manager.

greyalltheway

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks gents. I suppose that's likely true for MaxBounty offers and the like.
It really depends on the conversion point. Maxbounty does have offers that would work on Push. Think of things like app installs, or email submits, or products like VPN, PC security, mobile security...

If you look at what others do on push a lot of it is junk offers trying to trick people into installing something or giving personal info - and those offers exist on many CPA networks.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush