• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Microsoft Ads Volume

optimizepress

cory_schop

Premium Member
Reaction score
Microsoft Ads is frustrating. I decided to try and go after some much higher volume keywords that were a little more indirect to my offer and Keyword Planner indicated they were cheap.
The first 2 days of running I was excited. I had 38 clicks on 400 impressions, 9.5% CTR and a $0.07 CPC. Then it completely dried up. Only 1 click on the next 197 impressions even after raising bids higher. I should add that I have had 0 Audience Ad Impressions so I am not sure what happened here? Anyone experienced similar? I was excited to try and scale out to more cheap clicks. This was for my own product. I was about to jump in and test some affiliate offers in the same manner but that's looking discouraging now.

Screen Shot 2024-03-19 at 6.52.19 PM.png

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Could it be the bidding strategy?

cory_schop

Premium Member
Reaction score
Could it be the bidding strategy?
Maybe. I've only ever used Enhanced CPC on Microsoft Ads for all my client accounts. I do have a low quality score 3's and 5's so maybe that's it. I also checked and the traffic I did get was from "Microsoft sites and select traffic" according to the "Website URL (publisher)" report.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe. I've only ever used Enhanced CPC on Microsoft Ads for all my client accounts. I do have a low quality score 3's and 5's so maybe that's it. I also checked and the traffic I did get was from "Microsoft sites and select traffic" according to the "Website URL (publisher)" report.
Yeah I prefer enhanced as well... consdering that I think quality may be the issue as u say.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush