• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Microsoft Ads issues

optimizepress

diana_danila

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it me or Microsoft Ads has started viciously giving penalty strikes for accounts?
I have a campaign running for more that a year in an account and all of a sudden, I received a Penalty Strike. I have been trying to get it back and had a few appeals rejected. Looks like internal team are completely disconnected. One team says ads are fine, other not.
3 other accounts with campaigns with pages for Clickbank products reviews also received penalty strikes. The issues in the penalty emails are outrageous and invalid. For example misleading ads, Pharmacy and healthcare products and services, Landing pages and Unsubstantiated claims.
I have tried to appeal two other accounts and support team could not tell exactly what the issue was.
I guess my domain was also flagged.
Has anyone experienced this? It started for me at the beginning of February. I've never had issues before.

haha36

Reaction score
I didn't use bing for a while but I've seen so many crazy aggersive landers I was wondering how they are still running, I mean landers that belong more to native...

olbap12

Reaction score
Is it me or Microsoft Ads has started viciously giving penalty strikes for accounts?
I have a campaign running for more that a year in an account and all of a sudden, I received a Penalty Strike. I have been trying to get it back and had a few appeals rejected. Looks like internal team are completely disconnected. One team says ads are fine, other not.
3 other accounts with campaigns with pages for Clickbank products reviews also received penalty strikes. The issues in the penalty emails are outrageous and invalid. For example misleading ads, Pharmacy and healthcare products and services, Landing pages and Unsubstantiated claims.
I have tried to appeal two other accounts and support team could not tell exactly what the issue was.
I guess my domain was also flagged.
Has anyone experienced this? It started for me at the beginning of February. I've never had issues before.
Yep, this happened to me. It's a big problem.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush