• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Microsoft Ads Appeal Wording

optimizepress

hbmedia

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Gang!

Any input or advice on what to include in an appeal to Mr Softy ads after an "Egregious" violation. I know that I got banned after watching a youtube video with @joeybabbs talking about Systeme.io I created an account there not long afterward, configured a custom domain and created some landers for different offers to try.

The ads account uses humpbackmediallc.com email address. The offer was on deals.theoffergurus.com (systeme.io custom domain). Really didn't think I was doing a darn thing wrong. But, there I go thinking.

Again, any input or advice on what to say on the appeal? I MS ads rep has been chirping at me via email to submit an appeal and she's there to help, etc. (I don't trust that)

Egregious violations include:
- Obfuscation of advertiser or payer identity, to include providing inaccurate identity information or documentation.
- Use of the service to facilitate or promote illegal practices, content, products and services.
- Malicious software codes (e.g., malware, phishing, scareware, ransomware, pirated software).
- Counterfeit, malicious, or disingenuous content or services, or any other content which poses a threat to the security of our users or our service.
- Any landing page or downloadable content which removes user control.
- Ad content which obfuscates the intention or functionality of any downloaded product or provided service.
- Circumventing or evading system service safeguards or monitoring.
- Any content or action designed to facilitate gaining unauthorized access to any user, advertiser, or data, or manipulate the Microsoft Advertising service.
- Deceptive or obfuscated content, cloaking, or spoofing.
- Impersonation, manipulation or deceptive media, or deceptive use of name or brand to imply endorsement.
- Excessive collection of personal information unnecessary to fulfill ad promise.
- Emotionally manipulative or coercive content.
- Attempting to circumvent our account suspension or other measures intended to enforce our policies or terms by creating a new advertiser account or Manager Account.

cory_schop

Premium Member
Reaction score
Has the account been verified? I recently had them lock up my account and support was very helpful in getting it unlocked. In my case my Manager Account needed to be verified and then I could submit the appeal. In the end I got the account verified manually via their review team and then I didn't even have to do the appeal. Could be the same thing, they just need the account verified?

hbmedia

Premium Member
Reaction score
Has the account been verified?
1710533303828.png

Yes verified. This happened a few hours after I submitted that campaign. It was squeaky clean lander too. Not pushy, no false claims, disclaimer and contact clearly visible. Etc.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you have legal pages? privacy policy etc? Also what was the actual offer? I have never seen that ban on Microsoft before. But I have been banned for no legal pages especially privacy policy.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush