• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Introduction

optimizepress

t8i8_23

Reaction score
Good evening,

Just joined the forum few minutes ago, my name is Anis, an Algerian based in France.
I used to do affiliate marketing back in 2020, generated around 10 sales with Clickbank Nutra offers using google ads with a Landing page.

My goal is to get back in the game and learn what's working in 2024, I am interested in paid search traffic, and looking forward to learn how to build a good landing page that converts & respects the ad networks policies, because I experienced some account bans back then.
I am interested in both white hat and black hat strategies.

I have acquired some basic knowledge in copywriting, persuasion, and recently dived into neuro-marketing & behavioral psychology knowledge, with the goal of maximizing future sales & perfecting my craft.

Would also love to network with fellow affiliates to exchange ideas and knowledge !

Looking forward to your responses,

Anis

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Good evening,

Just joined the forum few minutes ago, my name is Anis, an Algerian based in France.
I used to do affiliate marketing back in 2020, generated around 10 sales with Clickbank Nutra offers using google ads with a Landing page.

My goal is to get back in the game and learn what's working in 2024, I am interested in paid search traffic, and looking forward to learn how to build a good landing page that converts & respects the ad networks policies, because I experienced some account bans back then.
I am interested in both white hat and black hat strategies.

I have acquired some basic knowledge in copywriting, persuasion, and recently dived into neuro-marketing & behavioral psychology knowledge, with the goal of maximizing future sales & perfecting my craft.

Would also love to network with fellow affiliates to exchange ideas and knowledge !

Looking forward to your responses,

Anis
Welcome... I hope you find what you need if you have any questions. Let me know

t8i8_23

Reaction score
Any tips on how to best achieve success in this program? Patterns of people who got successful in here?

kyle

Premium Member
Reaction score
Any tips on how to best achieve success in this program? Patterns of people who got successful in here?
When you commit to something, come up for air only where you feel you need to breathe. I find that the more focused you remain, and when you have that 'gut' feeling, its not always right but it will lead you to the profitable areas.
My biggest take back in the day with diet offers and male testo womens skincare etc (competitive verticals), was to not listen to people who said "Competition is too much". Id rather swim with the sharks then wade in the minnow ponds.. The rewards are much larger, and the things you learn along the way will be key in adapting to new sources of traffic, acquisitions and trends etc..

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush