• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

how to NOT get BANNED from google ads?

optimizepress

csmattila

Reaction score
So I'm almost ready to launch my first ad campaign but one MAJOR concern keeps popping up for me.

I'm terrified of getting BANNED from google ads. I've seen comments from countless people getting banned from google ads and I need to avoid that.

Specifically, regarding the destination your ad directs to.

The standard for what we can get away with on our landing page is about as clear as mud.

For example, google policies say they do NOT want:
- Destination content that is designed for the primary purpose of showing ads (AKA Every affiliate marketing landing page ever, we specifically want to advertise our affiliate product)
- Destinations that are solely designed to send users elsewhere (That's the WHOLE point of our landing page!)
- Bridge page, doorway, gateway, other intermediate pages that are only used to link to other sites (That's the WHOLE point of our landing page!)

So I would appreciate if anyone has some clarity on this.

Can we have a landing page that is explicitly designed to promote an affiliate product (HIGH CONVERTING because you can use persuasive headlines and calls to action)?
Or do we have to disguise our affiliate links in the form of a how-to article, a top 5 list, a product review? (LOW CONVERTING because you can't design the page with powerful headlines and calls to action)

I'm just so confused on this particular point because in many affiliate marketing educational videos, the creator does create a promotional landing page that is explicitly designed to promote the product, but this seems to conflict with the google ad policies and I don't want to get banned, especially because I have a new account.

haha36

Reaction score
I have created many landers so bad and so obvious its an affiliate behind them and google didn't care,
I promoted diabetes offers too...

Dunno don't push your luck and go super aggersive "doing this trick will make you fly and cure your diabetes and shed off 50 lbs"

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush