• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 💰💰💰 Affiliati CPA Network is accepting applications from our members - Apply Here. JOIN AFFILIATI

Google Bard AI

optimizepress

optimizzer

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Since the new update, Bard is now available in over 40 new languages, including mine.
Now, I'm able to use it as well, not only chatGPT.

I think Bard is a bit boastful.

1689284885711.png

What is your opinion? Did you use Bard?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
haha nice....well I might have to try Bard.

Stephen_B

Moderator & Team Member
Reaction score
Personally, I think that it's more gimmicky than anything. The average person who uses something like Bard or ChatGPT is going to be asking it questions that wouldn't be answered by affiliate marketers anyway. What time is it in Sydney? Who won the 2003 World Series? How long do I bake chocolate chip cookies?

When it comes to this stuff, let them have it.

When that same user wants to know what the best way to lose weight without exercising is, they're not going to get a good answer from any of those. They're going to get their information from a review site.

We can certainly take advantage of AI to help us create our content, but I still think that these things are just gimmicky for the average user.

My 2 cents. :)

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter