• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Google Ads and Trackers

optimizepress

cory_schop

Reaction score
@joeybabbs I know in your course you mentioned how Voluum and BeMob trackers can flag account suspensions on Google Ads and that CPV Lab Pro was the way to go? Is this still the case? I think recently Google switched to whitelisted trackers right? Is CPV Lab Pro still working well for you on Google Ads?

I was recently talking to a friend that had his Google Account shutdown due to running a landing page with Voluum. This account had over $15 million in spend. He was telling me for this niche Google now is flagging jumper pages and the only way they could continue running traffic in this niche was direct linking. I remembered what you said about Voluum and wondering if that may be the real issue here?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
@joeybabbs I know in your course you mentioned how Voluum and BeMob trackers can flag account suspensions on Google Ads and that CPV Lab Pro was the way to go? Is this still the case? I think recently Google switched to whitelisted trackers right? Is CPV Lab Pro still working well for you on Google Ads?

I was recently talking to a friend that had his Google Account shutdown due to running a landing page with Voluum. This account had over $15 million in spend. He was telling me for this niche Google now is flagging jumper pages and the only way they could continue running traffic in this niche was direct linking. I remembered what you said about Voluum and wondering if that may be the real issue here?
I have not used Voluum or Bemob since I was flagged so not sure if they ever rectified it....but as for @cpvlab i think they announced last month that they are whitelisted/certified.

cpv lab

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi @cory_schop,

Not sure how the other trackers are working, but from our experience we had no complaints for users using Google Ads.
The best approach is to use a landing page and a custom tracking domain for your tracking links.

As for the list of certified trackers, Google has added a list of click trackers that are allowed for direct linking with Google Ads and CPV One (cloud-hosted tracker) is on this list.
There are some restrictions, of course. Like intermediary redirects (hops) are not allowed apart if they are to a certified domain.

Still, the best option for Google Ads campaigns is using a landing page and a custom tracking domain.

At the moment CPV Lab is not on the list of certified trackers as it is self-hosted and needs more updates. But we are working on getting it on that list. 🙂

If you have other questions, let us know.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush