• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Getting Approved To Offers Within MaxBounty

optimizepress

epocks

Premium Member
Reaction score
I followed the process of creating a landing page first related to the niche and then applying for some offers also related to that niche and I got declined for all of them.
I have run a Rent To Own Offer on Max Bounty previously and generated 34 leads for the offer, so not my first time running a campaign but I was informed by my affiliate manager I need more of a track record to get approved for more offers. It sucks now because all the Rent To Own Offers need approval first and I got knocked back for all of them, so i need to test out a different niche to get some more results.
So the question I asked my affiliate manager but not response yet was " If I need to run some more campaigns to show more of a track record of running campaigns do I need to do that within the niche I want to run campaigns in eg Rent To Own or can I run some survey offers to prove my worth?

Since I haven't received a response yet I was wondering what everyone thinks? Anyways around getting approved for offers or suggestions of offers to promote to get some more campaigns under my belt to prove to the network my worth?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, maxbounty is a bit strange in their process of vetting affiliates....its kind of ridiculous you have to run a campaign you are not interested in to get approval on another offer.

Maybe search offervault.com and find another network and tell them why you are coming to them. Or do as ahgirl says and run some pre-approved offers first.

epocks

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, I think that running current approved offers are the way forward but just annoying when offers like Rent To Own where offers that were approved to me, I created everything and run traffic to my landers etc and then they decide you need to be approved out of no where.

Anyways, just gotta get cracking running approved offers. Thanks for the helps guys 😀

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush