• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

CPI Offers - Push Notifications?

optimizepress

ddmedia

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, do you have experience on CPI offers?

I was seeing on ad plexity that we have a lot of offers related to adult/dating niche but in fact they are sending us to a prelanding saying that we need to clean our phone and after that we are sending to the page with the app

Do you guys have any idea if this strategy is working?

I will put some screenshots attached.

Thank you!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 2.png
    2.png
    104.6 KB · Views: 64

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
There are couple things that could be happening here. It appears they may be direct linking to the offer so you may be seeing a global redirect when spying.

If in fact they are just using clickbait to get people to install an app it may work with this type of offer cause many people would want to protect their privacy when browsing these adult sites.

Only way to know is to test yourself. One problem I find with these offers is they payout below 60 cents in many cases and it is tough to get that CPA on push even unless you hit some tier 2,3 countries.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush