• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Building Authority Website and Testing Different Offers

optimizepress

epocks

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been going through a lot of the content provided as a premium member and firstly I must say it is really great stuff and very insightfully, I am learning a lot.

As for building an authority website in your selected niche, which you can then run paid traffic to CPA offers, grow and email list and make money from Ad sense, I understand all of that but what is the process when you test a new offer not in the niche you build your authority website in?

For example you build an authority site in the financial space like one of the examples you gave of NerdWallet but you decide you want to try a new offer like a Keto offer, what is the process you take to get this new campaign set up and live?

I guess another way to ask the question I am trying to figure out is if you build an authority website in the financial space how do you then go about testing different offers in different niches, purely on a traffic arbitrage base. For example you simple want to test a Keto offer out because you think you can kill it with it. Do you follow the same process outlined in the training or is your goal just about making quick money?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been going through a lot of the content provided as a premium member and firstly I must say it is really great stuff and very insightfully, I am learning a lot.

As for building an authority website in your selected niche, which you can then run paid traffic to CPA offers, grow and email list and make money from Ad sense, I understand all of that but what is the process when you test a new offer not in the niche you build your authority website in?

For example you build an authority site in the financial space like one of the examples you gave of NerdWallet but you decide you want to try a new offer like a Keto offer, what is the process you take to get this new campaign set up and live?

I guess another way to ask the question I am trying to figure out is if you build an authority website in the financial space how do you then go about testing different offers in different niches, purely on a traffic arbitrage base. For example you simple want to test a Keto offer out because you think you can kill it with it. Do you follow the same process outlined in the training or is your goal just about making quick money?
Get yourself another domain and set up a small blog - maybe call it something related to consumer reports, or product insider...etc... then use that domain to test multiple different offers. Or just buy a domain every niche you want to test....it's really up to you how efficient you want to make it. Domain doesn't make a big change in conversion rates as long as it isnt something like ghdgfh-3453vvxv.com - that just looks sketch.

epocks

Premium Member
Reaction score
Get yourself another domain and set up a small blog - maybe call it something related to consumer reports, or product insider...etc... then use that domain to test multiple different offers. Or just buy a domain every niche you want to test....it's really up to you how efficient you want to make it. Domain doesn't make a big change in conversion rates as long as it isnt something like ghdgfh-3453vvxv.com - that just looks sketch.
And as for being compliant with these ad networks do you have a bar minimum to have on your domain before you start driving traffic to a landing page?
- Do you have a specific number of blogs posts on your site to look legit
- Or can you buy a domain and all you have is a simple landing page and away you go?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
And as for being compliant with these ad networks do you have a bar minimum to have on your domain before you start driving traffic to a landing page?
- Do you have a specific number of blogs posts on your site to look legit
- Or can you buy a domain and all you have is a simple landing page and away you go?
Depends on traffic sources. Microsoft, Facebook, Google I would have a bare min 5 posts related to the niche, privacy policy, contact and links in the footer to those pages so when they scrape your landing page they see links to more content.

epocks

Premium Member
Reaction score
Depends on traffic sources. Microsoft, Facebook, Google I would have a bare min 5 posts related to the niche, privacy policy, contact and links in the footer to those pages so when they scrape your landing page they see links to more content.
Ok perfect, this gives me a base line of something to work towards, thanks for the advice.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush