• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Build An Email List Question

optimizepress

epocks

Premium Member
Reaction score
In regards to running paid traffic and capturing emails on the front end to grow and email list and monetise on the back end, since you test multiple niches and use this method do you end up with multiple lists within Aweber? Do you eventually try and make 1 large list to broadcast?
I ask because I ran a campaign in the Rent To Own space and grew a list of around 300 people by using similar methods but I am now looking to test a different offer NOT in Rent To Own and wondering what everyone does with leads from a campaign that wasn't so successful but you grew a little email list?
- Would you suggest try an offer in a related space such as refinance because I can then funnel those leads into another list maybe?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes I have multiple lists but each list is in a broader niche. Diet, Finance, and romance, etc...

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter