• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

150k UK Life Insurance List With Phone Number - How to monetize best?

optimizepress

amurtes

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have generated life insurance leads in UK since 2013. I have a list of customers who filled a full life insurance form (12 field ) on my site to get quotes.

I am no longer working with the same buyers (Note: They don't want us to send emails/sms to customers.) so I can now monetize these contacts.

Leads are from 2018-2023 . Have email, phone and DOB data.

How to monetize them best? Any advice?

Arda

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Given that these are leads from the UK, you need to be VERY careful due to regulations. Which could be why they don;t want you contacting those people anymoree...

If the leads had given proper marketing permissions, consider a re-engagement email campaign then start sending listicles or something...I have joined lists in the finance space and many of the affiliate lists are sending me "10 ways to save" or 10 things you need to do now to plan for retirment" etc...All affiliate offers. Start with a value proposition, like a free guide related to insurance or financial planning. Do not hard sell; rather, focus on re-establishing a connection.

amurtes

Premium Member
Reaction score
All leads are GDPR compliant. What I am thinking is starting an authority finance site for this business, add few videos to youtube channel, add few good articles to make the site authority. Then create a relationship with the customer with this site again like :

Hi John Wayne,

Our team noticed that you used our service to get a life insurance quote recently. Hope you are happy with you life insurance product.

We would like to help you even more to share our best guide to find possible saving opportunities.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like a great approach.

amurtes

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Joey,

What about sms marketing and whatsapp? How it is working? Any experience you have? Is there a spam filter for sms and whatsapp also?

Arda

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Joey,

What about sms marketing and whatsapp? How it is working? Any experience you have? Is there a spam filter for sms and whatsapp also?

Arda
I thought of getting into SMS but never did. I know there are lots of systems to do it and met some people in the affiliate shows that crush it....you would likely want to start by finding a good SMS software or the tools they use then start to build your network with those people and get the "insider" tips. You could also try and squeeze some info or contacts out of the networks you plan to run your traffic to.

amurtes

Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought of getting into SMS but never did. I know there are lots of systems to do it and met some people in the affiliate shows that crush it....you would likely want to start by finding a good SMS software or the tools they use then start to build your network with those people and get the "insider" tips. You could also try and squeeze some info or contacts out of the networks you plan to run your traffic to.
Smart idea!

Last question, as email service providers charge you regarding your list size, I have 150k list but don't know how they respond me. So is it ok that I apply for 20k subs account and add 20k people at a time and ditch the ones who are not responsive? Then repeat this process to not pay more?

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush